Official Google Tag Manager Template - Honest-Metrics
This page contains the official documentation of the template created for convenient placement of the required Honest-Metrics code on the site.
Template page in GTM gallery: https://tagmanager.google.com/gallery/#/owners/Honest-Metrics/templates/gtm_template
Template page on github: https://github.com/honest-metrics/gtm_template
- 'siteId' Site ID, which can be obtained in your Honest-Metrics account. Represents a positive integer. Required field.
- 'generateRandom (min, max)' Returns a random integer from the specified range.
- 'encodeUriComponent (str)' Returns an encoded uniform resource identifier (URI) with escaped special characters. The returned string is the result of encoding the resulting string into a URI format.
- 'injects scripts' Allows you to upload only the script of the Honest-Metrics service to the site.
- 'All Pages' For the monitoring script to work on all pages of the target site.