2.1.1 filling in forms or making an enquiry via our website;
2.1.2 providing information in the course of negotiating and/or entering into contractual agreements with us;
2.1.3 corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise;
2.2 The information, we collect when you use Honestmetrics system may include:
2.2.1 your name, email address and phone number;
2.2.2 user name, password, address, details of the placed order, billing/payment details.
2.2.3 the Internet Protocol (IP) address statistics attached to your device; This information is used to identify and solve technical problems or/and check payments authenticity;
2.2.4 your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and certain device information;
2.2.5 'Cookies', a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server as a HTTP request in every attempt to open the page of the corresponding website;
2.2.6 information/history about your visits, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), click stream to, through and from our website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
3.1 We use personal information in the following ways:
- for internal record keeping and account creation;
- in order to enter into contractual agreements in relation to ordered services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any entered agreement, including, but not limited to, the processing and administration of the orders;
- to provide the services that clients/users request from us;
- to contact you in the course of providing services to you in your capacity as a client/user/contractor as applicable;
- for insight purposes (e.g. to analyze market trends)
3.2 Collected by us personal information is stored and processed in Germany.
4.1 Honestmetrics can process the personal information with the purposes of:
- managing of the Honestmetrics online services;
- identify the user registered on the Honestmetrics website and to arrange the fulfillment of the ordered services;
- creation of an account to arrange the services (if the user has agreed to create an account).
- entering and maintenance of business (online) agreements;
- execution of (online) agreements;
- providing feedback to the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Honestmetrics, provision of services, processing of the User’s requests and applications.;
- providing the User with the effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Honestmetrics;
- invoicing/reporting/processing and receipt of the payments from the users;
- administration of the operated websites/systems;
- legitimate business interest and needs, insight purposes, analyzing market trends;
- credit and legal verifications, compliancy and fulfillment of lawful requirements.
5.2 Honestmetrics may share the personal information with the sub-processors/contracted third parties. If necessary and consistent with the purpose(s), Honestmetrics may share the personal information with business partners, with whom Honestmetrics may jointly offer products or services.
5.3 Honestmetrics may share your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us; when we can prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the company, Honestmetrics system and website, our customers, clients or others.
5.4 Honestmetrics may share your personal information with regulators or other third parties for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing any legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
5.5 Honestmetrics may share your personal information with the professional advisors, financial institutions and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice, business needs or to meet our audit responsibilities;
5.6 Honestmetrics may share your personal information with third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example mid-offices, other third-party application providers, insurance companies).
- for the execution of an agreement with you for a period of full seven calendar years following fulfillment of the ordered services;
- for our legitimate business interests, we will delete your information if it is no longer necessary for us to retain it.
6.2 If applicable, personal data, specified in the financial documents, may be stored during seven calendar years after closure of the financial year, as required by the Dutch tax legislation.
7.1. In relation to the processing of personal data, Honestmetrics endeavors to take all sufficient technical and organizational measures, that are appropriate to the risks and type of the provided services, against loss or any form of unlawful and unauthorized processing.
7.2 In certain cases it may be necessary to transfer the personal information to countries outside The Netherlands and European Economic Area (EEA), to locations that may have different levels of protection and security. However, Honestmetrics will use and press for the appropriate safeguards and protection measures, for example, using the European Commission’s Standard Model Clauses for transfers of personal data outside the EEA or in accordance with any other requirements under data protection legislation.
7.3 The registration process via any website or other online platform operated by us may include the creation of a username, password and/or other identification information. All such details should be kept confidential by you and should not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. You need to use strong, secure and random password and change it regularly (advisable one per two month). If you disclose details of your username or password information, you will be responsible for all activities undertaken on the platform where they are used.
7.4 All information you provide to Honestmetrics is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and to notify us about outdated logins.
7.5 Honestmetrics periodically carries out risk assessments and audits to monitor and review threats and vulnerabilities to our systems to prevent fraud.
8.1 If you are based within The Netherlands or the EEA or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, you have following rights (upon written request):
8.1.1 right to access: the right to request certain information about, access to and copies of the personal information about you that we are holding;
8.1.2 right to rectification: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
8.1.3 in certain circumstances, you will also have the following rights:
184.108.40.206 right to erasure/ “right to be forgotten”: the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of the data (if the processing is based on your consent) and the right to request that we delete or erase your personal information from our systems (however, this will not apply if we are required to hold on to the information for compliance with any legal obligation or if we require the information to establish or defend any legal claim);
220.127.116.11 right to restriction of use of your information: the right to stop us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
18.104.22.168 right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or for marketing purposes;
22.214.171.124. right to data portability: the right to request that we return any information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or that we send it directly to another company, where technically feasible.
10.2 Honestmetrics contact details for the privacy related queries is: email@example.com